Table of Contents
- List of 10 Best Computerized Sewing Machines Reviews
- 1. SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 Computerized Portable Sewing Machine
- 2. Janome DC5100 Computerized Sewing Machine Package
- 3. Janome 7330 Magnolia Computerized Sewing Machine
- 4. Janome Memory Craft 6500P / MC6500P Computerized Sewing Machine
- 5. Eversewn – Sparrow 20 – 80 Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
- 6. Janome Skyline S3 Computerized Sewing Machine
- 7. Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine
- 8. Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine
- 9. Janome DC1050 Computerized Sewing Machine
- 10. Janome Computerized Sewing Machine DC2013
- What Is A Computerized Sewing Machine?
- Structure of Computerized Sewing Machine
- What Are The Advantages of Computerized Sewing Machine?
- A Wide Range of Stitch Styles
- Top 10 Best Paint Markers Reviews in 2020
- Top 12 Best Sewing Machines under $100, $200, $300 to $500
- Top 6 Best Sewing Machine For Beginners Reviews in 2020
- Save Different Patterns
- It can be Connected to the Computer
- Display Screen
- The machine will do the job for you
- How Much Is Computerized Sewing Machine?
You love sewing but don’t know how to select a computerized sewing machine properly?
If you are wondering which machine is better for you, this article will help you to choose the suitable one. Now, let’s take a look about which computerized sewing machines are widely chosen by sewing lovers. Check top 6 best Embroidery machine of 2019 if you need.
List of 10 Best Computerized Sewing Machines Reviews
There is a wide range of computerized sewing machines available today with many useful features. You can refer to the popular products below to choose the one that suits you.
1. SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 Computerized Portable Sewing Machine
Are you looking for a sewing machine which allows you to fulfill your creative dreams? This SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 computerized sewing machine is an ideal selection for you. This sewing machine can make your sewing tasks easier because it includes 600 Built-In Stitches. This machine also provides 13 built-in 1-Step Buttonholes and 5 Alphanumeric Fonts.
Also, a large working area allows you to work more comfortably. With both automatic needle threader and automatic reverse stitch, this machine helps to save working time, and it sews 850 stitches per minute when working at maximum speed.
However, this product still has problems. The reverse back stitching sometimes makes a weird sound and jams. And some people have trouble because the bobbin case knots up and locks up the needle.
2. Janome DC5100 Computerized Sewing Machine Package
Janome DC5100 is a sewing machine which provides what you want and meets what you need. With the following benefits, you have to consider to buy this if you want to have a computerized sewing machine. With this machine, you can do many things such as home decor, garment sewing, scrapbooking, and quilting.
It also includes a wide range of stitches: 67 built-in stitches and can save up to 50 patterns. The LCD touchscreen with the touchpad is a plus point of this machine.
Besides benefits, this sewing machine remains negative aspects. For instance, the working area is small, and it is not comfortable with large projects. The memory is limited so that you cannot save many patterns.
3. Janome 7330 Magnolia Computerized Sewing Machine
With Janome 30 Stitch computerized magnolia 7330 sewing machine, your sewing tasks will become easier since this machine can work on several layers of heavy fabric and it is easy for you to adjust the length and width of the stitches. It also operates smoothly and does not make too much noise.
Besides, high quality LED light provides enough light for working in dark areas. You can be assured of the quality because this product has a 25-year warranty.
This product has one negative point. The working area is not large so that it is hard for you with big garments.
4. Janome Memory Craft 6500P / MC6500P Computerized Sewing Machine
The Janome 6500 is a perfect sewing machine for every type of sewist. Besides modern and stylish design. This machine also provides many advantages. It is easy to operate, strong, hard and durable.
Besides, the working speed is outstanding with 1000 stitches per minutes. This machine helps you to save many patterns thanks to 5 memory banks. LED light provides bright light to work at night, and this sewing machine has a 25-year warranty.
However, this machine remains some disadvantages such as the weight is too heavy and the Foot Pedal does not work half the time, and when it does, it goes slowly.
5. Eversewn – Sparrow 20 – 80 Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
The Eversewn Sparrow 20 is a product of Ever Sewn for ambitious sewers. This machine is lightweight, dedicate in design. It also has a ruler printed on the machine so that you can easily measure without standing up and find a plastic ruler. The screen and button are arranged friendly for users easy to use.
Eversewn Sparrow 20 provides 80 stitches and can sew maximum 850 stitches per minute. You can also control the speed easily with slide speed control. This machine has 10 Year Mechanical; 1 Year electronics and 1 Year Labor.
There are some negative factors about this product. Eversewn Sparrow 20 has no USB port and cannot connect to the internet. Besides, the working area is small, so it is hard to work with large garments.
6. Janome Skyline S3 Computerized Sewing Machine
This is another product from Janome. Like Janome 30, Janome DC 5100 and other models from Janome, Janome Skyline S3 has the same benefits such as quick working operation and quietness. This is an ideal machine for people who have to work into the night or live in an apartment building.
This machine is very solid and sturdy thanks to the solid base. You don’t have to worry about lacking accessories because this product provides a wide range. If you are a beginner, this machine is suitable for you.
Janome Skyline S3 has one disadvantage. That is the price is too high; many people cannot afford to buy it.
7. Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine
If you looking for a Bother computerized sewing machine so HC1850 is best choice, is a formidable opponent of other brands in the market. This machine is very easy to use. If you are a beginner, this is a good idea for you to start. You can work at high speed without worrying about making too much noise because HC1850 operates smoothly and does not make too much noise.
However, bobbin casing needs to be upgraded because it will wear down after a few years of intensive use. Also, this product does not provide auto thread/fabric cutter.
8. Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine
If reliability, durability, and usability are important factors for sewing machines, Janome 8077 will meet all these requirements. This machine is easy to use, setup and easy to adjust speed with speed control slider. It is strong, durable and has a 20-year warranty on parts; 2 years on electrical and 1 year on labor.
About negative points, Janome 8077 does not have many decorative stitches, and it is hard to adjust presser foot pressure.
9. Janome DC1050 Computerized Sewing Machine
Janome DC1050 takes care of everything you need, whether it’s simple to repair clothes or custom clothing for a completely new wardrobe. This machine is very friendly with users, especially with new ones. It is easy to use and setup. Janome DC1050 operates very smoothly does not make too much noise.
About the disadvantages, the LED light is not bright enough, and it is a bit expensive.
10. Janome Computerized Sewing Machine DC2013
Are you looking for a computerized sewing machine which helps you with complicated sewing projects? If yes, Janome DC2013 is your selection because this machine is easy to use and adjust, so you do not have to worry if you are a beginner. It also can work on multiple layers of heavy fabric. Performs smoothly is a plus point of this product and it is also strong and durable.
About negative aspects, this machine does not provide a thread cutter, and you cannot recall previously used setting.
What Is A Computerized Sewing Machine?
The computerized sewing machine is a type of machine usually having more built-in points, sometimes up to 600 different options. You can also connect these machines to the Internet to download firmware updates and other embroidery designs. The best one of this class has USB ports and an easy point selection.
Structure of Computerized Sewing Machine
- Display monitor: Like your computer screen, the machine provides a similar look, only on a smaller scale. On some models, you can even adjust the image size to observe clearly, and you also can adjust screen brightness and angle.
- Memory: With the computer memory, you can easily save your favorite stitches for using later and can also save stitches designed by yourself.
- Tension: Most computers have automatic tension adjustment based on fabric type and thickness.
- Stitch regulator: Some machines now offer a computer-controlled stitch regulator, so all your stitches are the same size as if you were moving the fabric around the bed of the machine regardless of speed.
- Mirror imaging: For most computerized sewing machines, you can flip a drawing or mount it sideways or upside down. This is useful when creating large design areas, creating repetitive creative.
- Sensors: The machine will send you a visual notification on the touch screen or audio message when you are out of sewing thread. The machine can also warn when there is no compatibility between the presser foot and stitches you choose.
What Are The Advantages of Computerized Sewing Machine?
Before the electric sewing machines were created, you had to step on the pallet and turn the wheel to adjust the speed. However, nowadays, technology is evolving stronger and more and more people are enjoying computerized sewing machine because of the following benefits:
A Wide Range of Stitch Styles
Computerized sewing machines have many default stitches stored in its memory and can be up to 200-250 samples depending on the type of device you will choose. All you have to do is selecting the style you want for clothes, and it will start working for you.
Save Different Patterns
It has a memory card that is inserted into the slot so that you can save all the patterns in your previous job or for your future creations. It automatically saves each pattern, and you can choose it freely whenever you want to use the same one.
It can be Connected to the Computer
Just connect it to your desktop or laptop whenever you find a good model on the Internet. It can save and store all the patterns you have downloaded and can also download stitches that you can find on the internet.
The screen will display the types of patterns and stitches that you have saved so that you can easily select which model you will use. You can also follow the progress of your work and what the machine has done by observing the screen.
The machine will do the job for you
These machines are programmed to work automatically as soon as they accept orders from you. All you have to do is selecting the model and deciding where it will be placed, then the machine will have different needle mechanisms, and different types of needles can be adjusted according to the type of stitches and fabrics you will use.
How Much Is Computerized Sewing Machine?
With a basic computerized sewing machine, you have to spend about $200. Basic one can give you one or two computerized features. If you want to own a machine with more features, you can consider first class models which cost several thousand dollars.
For most households, the average price they can afford to buy a good-performing sewing machine is about $500. Pay a little more, and you get the type with more features. Pay a little less, and you still have these features. However, you have to do those by hand instead of having a sewing machine made for you.
Above are reviews about popular best computerized sewing machines on the market. Each type has its pros and cons. In my opinion, I will choose Janome 30 because this product nice in design, perform smoothly and has a 25-year warranty. I hope that from this article, you can select for yourself a suitable sewing machine to make your sewing tasks easier and more creative.