Table of Contents
- List of 5 Best Golf Laser Rangefinder Reviews
- Tips to Choose The Best Golf Laser Rangefinder
A laser rangefinder is a device to calculate with the help of laser measurements the accurate distance to the object. Such device is an imortant part of the inventory of every professional golf player. There are a lot of different golf rangefinders: laser, GPS, cheap, expensive, good quality and not. After making a lot of researches, we’ve created this list with the best golf laser rangefinders reviews in 2017 which you can choose for your purposes. We tried to take in a count all factors which can influence your choice. So let’s get down to business!
List of 5 Best Golf Laser Rangefinder Reviews
1. TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Laser Rangefinder
- TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder is the first and foremost tournament approved. It is compact and light weight with yardages of 1 yard and distance to flag measurement upto 540 yards. TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder is water resistant and comes with an impressive case and lanyard which you will surely love. Power conservation is enhanced with the rangefinder’s ability to power down after idling for a while
- The most obvious downturn for the TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder is the construction. Subsequent editions of the product should be designed in a better way that will enhance ease of customer usage.
- For the price, TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder brings some advanced functionality to the table. It is a reasonable option especially for golfers who can’t afford very expensive laser rangefinders but still want to have a very swift and durable rangefinder.
2. Vortex Optics Ranger 1000
- Regarding price, the Vortex Optics Ranger 1000 is up there with whichever competition that it out there in the market. It got a unique HCD ( Horizontal Component) which measures the distance to object with the consideration of angles, The warranty this product has is next to none, reflective targets are easily ranged beyond 850+ yards.
- For an expert, the operation of this model is not up to scratch. Most times, you may have to press the measure button three or more times before a range can be accurately measured. Also if you are looking to measure or take shots beyond 500 yards, the Vortex Optics Ranger 1000 might not be a top choice for you.
- If you do not have too many expectations for your dream laser rangefinder, then the Vortex Optics Ranger 1000 is a good choice to settle for. The price and the warranty are excellent and should in its own way provide you with a good experience.
3. Nikon 8397 ACULON AL11 Laser Rangefinder
- Nikon 8397 ACULON AL11 Laser Rangefinder has the most impeccable yard measurement capacity which most entry level rangefinders lack. You can hardly miss a target with this rangefinder. The price is great and features it is fortified with are simply excellent, you should not have any problem with its CR 2 lithium batteries which are strong and durable. The Nikon 8397 ACULON AL11 Laser Rangefinder is a big deal for anyone looking for a top-notch range finder.
- The Nikon 8397 ACULON AL11 Laser Rangefinder has some major downturns which can be attributed the low budget placed on it. Most of the high-end Nikon rangefinders will possess more features than the Nikon 8397 ACULON AL11 Laser Rangefinder will ever have. It is also not waterproof, so usage is limited to weather conditions.
- It is a really great rangefinder especially for the price and the features that will get to enjoy.
4. Bushnell Tour V4 Jolt Rangefinder Patriot Pack
- Bushnell Tour V4 Jolt Rangefinder Patriot Pack is all about accuracy and precision. Fortified with the latest in Jolt Technology, the Tour V4 is a treat for any user. It got excellent magnification, max range, sharp focus and an excellent body design with a really lovely case.
- Not so much on the disadvantages angle but the subsequent design should with better features and construction.
- An excellent choice for a laser rangefinder especially if you are not bothered much about pricing. Battery life is great, and it has all the marks for a great laser rangefinder.
5. TecTecTec VPRODLX Golf Rangefinder
- TecTecTec VPRODLX Golf Rangefinder boost of longer measurement capacity and it is also waterproof. It is quite handy and easy to use with its characteristic 2 button functionality. The optics are very clear and use it in any kind of weather.
- Most users of the TecTecTec VPRODLX Golf Rangefinder have issues with looping because they constantly have to switch flag seeker mode. For smooth operation and easy locking of targets, you require a steady hand and grip which some people with shaky hands will find very disturbing. The price, even though reduced, does not work well for everyone.
- It is an excellent rangefinder that is gradually making a name for itself in the market but it does not come without its own downturns. Some really cool features like its range measurement and waterproof should be an added advantage that every user should enjoy.
Tips to Choose The Best Golf Laser Rangefinder
Choosing the best rangefinder sometimes can be a really difficult task especially with the increasing number of laser rangefinder products flooding the market on a weekly or monthly basis. Below, are some of the features and specifications you must look out for before finally settling for a particular laser Rangefinder.
Things to check before buying Laser Rangefinder
- The first and probably the most thing you need to check are the features that the rangefinder possesses and also what type of rangefinder it is.
Max Distance Range
- Max distance range is also very important. A good laser rangefinder should have it max distance range somewhere between 1-1500 yards. You should have 1000 yards to 900 meters at least in mind when making your choice.
Size and Weight
- The smaller the size or, the lighter the weight of a rangefinder is, the better and more user-friendly it is. Compactness and usability should be a top priority when making your choice.
- Depending on your budget, the price also is a huge determinant. For many people except a few, the cheap a laser rangefinder is the better. But if spending cash big time isn’t a problem for you, then you can settle for the actual rangefinder that suits your specific needs.
Mistakes to avoid before buying Laser Rangefinder
- This is pretty much straight forward, avoiding rangefinders who lack the much-needed popularity and credibility will save you future “a headache” while using the device.
Not reading reviews
- Before going ahead to buy a laser rangefinder, make sure that you go through the selected customer reviews. This will very well help you understand what customers feel about the product, and it is the best choice to make.
Buying from unknown stores
- Stores with known pedigree will always want to make sure they give customers the best experience possible regarding price and quality. You are better-off buying your range finder from a known store than those that are struggling to make a name for themselves.
- Make sure you do not launch out to buy a particular laser rangefinder without conducting a proper research on it. This will help you make the right decisions and prepare adequately for any change in product price.
Choosing the right laser rangefinder may be difficult sometimes, the information given above should, however, provide you with enough to be able to purchase the right laser rangefinder. The choices are almost infinite, and you can get a really good range finder even if you do not have a great budget.