Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Stainless Steel Water Bottle Reviews
- Our Stainless Steel Water Bottle Reviews
- 1. Liquid Logic Excursion BPA Free Single Wall Stainless Steel Water Bottle – Best Cheap Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- Top 10 Best Snow Thrower (2020 Reviews & Buying Guide)
- Top 10 Best Snow Shovel (2020 Reviews & Buying Guide)
- Top 10 Best Camera Tripod Reviews in 2020
- 2. CamelBak Chute Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Water Bottle – Best Stainless Steel Water Bottle for the Money
- 3. Hydro Flask 21 oz Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle – Best Stainless Steel Water Bottle Overall
- A Guide To Stainless Steel Water Bottles
- The boon of stainless steel water bottles
- What is BPA?
- What are the different types of water bottles available today?
- What are the different types of stainless steel bottles?
- Choosing the Best Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Are you someone who gives utmost priority to staying hydrated every day? Or are you looking for a tried and true solution to keep your beverages at the optimal temperature? Then read along to find out everything you possibly need to know about storing your drinks in a healthy and efficient manner.
Whether it’s the time for a sweltering summer or a cold winter, staying hydrated is key to your mental and physical well-being. Hence it is important to carry your water bottles when you head out of home for an extended period.
Top 10 Best Stainless Steel Water Bottle Reviews
|1||Liquid Logic Excursion BPA Free Single Wall Stainless Steel Water Bottle||Liquid Logic||$||3.4|
|2||CamelBak Chute Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Water Bottle||CamelBak||$$$||4.3|
|3||Pura Sport Stainless Steel Bottle with Silicone Sport Top||Pura Sport||$$||3.6|
|4||Glacier Point Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle||Glacier Point||$$||4.3|
|5||Swig Savvy’s Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle||Swig Savvy||$$||3.8|
|6||Healthy Human Water Bottle Stein||Healthy Human||$$$||4.5|
|7||Klean Kanteen Classic Stainless Steel Bottle With Sport Cap||Klean Kanteen||$||4.1|
|8||Hydro Flask Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle||Hydro Flask||$$$$||4.5|
|9||Mira Double Wall Vacuum Stainless Steel Water Bottle||Mira||$$||4.5|
|10||S’well Stainless Steel Water Bottle||S’Well||$$$$||4.3|
Our Stainless Steel Water Bottle Reviews
1. Liquid Logic Excursion BPA Free Single Wall Stainless Steel Water Bottle – Best Cheap Stainless Steel Water Bottle
If you are not one to care too deeply about aesthetics and prefer function over form, this no-frills stainless steel bottle will suffice. Moreover, this is one of the most inexpensive stainless steel bottles available in the market today.
- It is Bisphenol A(BPA) free.
- The total capacity of this bottle is 26 oz.
- The cap comes with a handy loop.
- It is very low-priced.
Don’t be fooled by the price of this water bottle, it is well insulated and manages to keep your drink cold for a long period. If you are not too bothered about this bottle’s mundane looks, then this is a solid option indeed.
2. CamelBak Chute Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Water Bottle – Best Stainless Steel Water Bottle for the Money
The CamelBak Chute can be thought to be analogous to the Volkswagen Golf; reliable, robust and highly practical. This product exudes quality and comes packed with many useful features.
- Made with BPA/BPS-free materials.
- The total capacity of this bottle is 20 oz.
- It features premium 18/8 stainless steel construction.
- The CamelBak Chute has double-walled vacuum insulation.
- It manages to keep beverages hot up to 6 hours, or cold up to 24 hours.
- The angled spout makes drinking more convenient.
- This product comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Although this might not be a low-priced option, it delivers with its premium quality and versatility. This stainless steel water bottle will impress you with its ability to keep your drinks at the preferred temperature for a very long period of time. On top of all that, you get a lifetime guarantee on the product! Surely it doesn’t get any better than that!
3. Hydro Flask 21 oz Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle – Best Stainless Steel Water Bottle Overall
With thousands of 5-star reviews, you don’t need us to tell you how good this water bottle is. The solid construction coupled with Hydro Flask’s proprietary powder coating, make this bottle one of the most well-built products in the market right now.
- Made with BPA/BPS-free materials.
- The bottle is offered in 18 oz, 32 oz, 40 oz and 64 oz capacity.
- This bottle comes in 17 different color options.
- It features 18/8 food-grade stainless steel construction.
- Its double-wall vacuum insulated TempShield technology ensures that liquids remain hot up to 6 Hours, and cold up to 24 Hours.
- The proprietary powder coating provides excellent grip.
- The wide mouth opening fits a variety of lids.
- This bottle comes with a lifetime warranty.
The moment you hold this water bottle in your hands, it screams quality. This stellar bottle from Hydro Flask outperformed our expectations. If we were nitpicking, the only downside to this product would be its high price. But think of it this way, at this price you are getting one of the finest stainless steel bottles, not to mention 5% of your cash is donated to an organization of your choice.
A Guide To Stainless Steel Water Bottles
In today’s health-conscious world, stainless steel is the most trusted material of choice for consumers. Every stainless steel bottle comes stamped with the BPA-Free tag. So what exactly is BPA? Let’s find out.
The boon of stainless steel water bottles
Many of you might have already known the importance of drinking the ideal amount of water every day. However, have you ever contemplated about the bottles that store your drink?
The modern world is swarming with a wide variety of water bottles. Glass, plastic, aluminum, stainless steel; heck, there are even bamboo water bottles available!
In this article, we aim to solve this convoluted mess by providing an extensive guide to not only help you choose the best water bottle for you but also to make you understand why stainless steel is the premier material when it comes to the construction of the bottles. But before that, let us begin with reviewing the best stainless steel bottles available in the market today.
What is BPA?
Bisphenol A (BPA) is an industrial chemical that has been used to make polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resins since the 1960s.
Although it is an ongoing research, in 2010, the FDA expressed concerns about the potentially harmful effects of BPA on the brain, behavior, and prostate glands in fetuses and young children. Hence most plastic, stainless steel water bottles these days come with the BPA-free tag.
Now that we have an understanding of BPA let us find out more about the different materials used in the construction of water bottles.
What are the different types of water bottles available today?
When it comes to material type, water bottles can be broadly divided into three major categories.
- Plastic Water Bottles – While they are the cheapest option among water bottles, they are not necessarily the safest. Though most plastic bottles, especially the ones from major bottle companies, are BPA-Free, there’s a chance that some might not be.
Another concern for plastic bottles is that they transfer odor to the liquids. On top of that, they are far from being environment-friendly. The process of recycling or manufacturing these bottles requires a large quantity of petroleum.
- Aluminum Water Bottles – There’s a common misconception that aluminum bottles are safer than plastic bottles; in fact, the opposite is true. Not only can the resin liner contain BPA, but also aluminum can react with acidic liquids.
Aluminum bottles are also prone to dents and are not nearly as durable as stainless steel.
- Stainless Steel Bottles – These bottles are the safest and sturdiest in the market today. Stainless steel bottles are easily recyclable as well. The only downside is that they are costlier than the other options.
Now that you know why stainless steel is the best material for water bottles; let us explore the different types of stainless steel bottles.
What are the different types of stainless steel bottles?
Stainless steel bottles can be divided into two categories based on insulation.
- Single Wall – These type of bottles provide inferior insulation. While these bottles can keep drinks cold for a few hours, they are not suitable for keeping your drinks hot.
- Double Wall – The double walled bottles have a vacuum insulation in between the walls to maintain the temperature of your beverages for an extended period.
Stainless steel bottles also come with a variety of lid options. Screw caps, flip tops, straw lids are the most common options available in the market today. Some bottles, like the ones from Hydro Flask, have a versatile mouth design which can accommodate different types of lids.
Choosing the Best Stainless Steel Water Bottle
The market today is filled with a bevy of stainless steel water bottles and choosing the right one for you can be a great hassle. Here are some of the factors you should consider before you head out to buy your bottle of choice.
You must check the BPA-free tag before you buy your stainless steel bottle. If you prefer odor free bottles, you need to look out for the Food-Grade Stainless Steel tag as well. Food-grade stainless steel is also known as Grade 304 or 18/8 stainless steel.
As mentioned earlier, stainless steel bottles come in two different forms of insulations. If you are looking to keep your beverage hot for an extended period of time, you need to go for the double walled vacuum insulation water bottles.
If you are just looking to keep your drinks cold, the single-walled bottle will suffice. Single-walled bottles are considerably lower priced compared to vacuum insulation bottles.
Stainless steel bottles come in a variety of designs. While they are all cylindrical, some of them can be stout and short whereas others can be slim and tall in comparison. If you are someone who travels a lot with your water bottle, you should check whether the bottle will fit your vehicle’s cup or bottle holder.
Some premium stainless steel bottles come with a layer of powder coating for added grip. The powder coating is not just practical but manages to give the bottle an understated look.
The prices of stainless steel bottles can range from under $10 to well over $50, depending on capacity, insulation and stainless steel type. If you are not looking to splurge too much money on your bottle, you can easily get a 32 oz vacuum insulated bottle in the $20-$30 range.
Most stainless steel water bottles come in a wide variety of color options to cater to everyone’s tastes. Some companies offer as many as 17 different shades for their water bottles! So you will have no trouble picking up your new water bottle in your favorite color.
Now that you are armed with the knowledge of this comprehensive guide, we believe you will have no trouble in choosing the best stainless steel bottle.