Table of Contents
- When Is The Best Time To Buy A Car Reviews
- A Car Buying Guide with Proper Points
- 1. Do a little research
- 2. Search for Financing Options
- 3. Shop around before taking a final decision
- 4. Terms of the purchase of a car
- 5. Check for new and used cars
- 6. Make your purchase price, not on monthly payments
- 7. Use the Internet
- 8. Insurance Costs
- 9. Don’t buy accessories
- 10. Avoid buying the extended warranty
- 11. Take a test drive of the car
- 12. Consult a mechanic when buying a used car
- 13. Buy a car as per your budget
- Top 10 Best GPS Tracker for Car Reviews in 2020
- Top 10 Most Expensive Car In The World
- Top 5 Fuel Efficient Hybrid Cars Reviews in 2020
- 14. Ensure the paperwork
When Is The Best Time To Buy A Car 2020: The best time to buy a car is when you need it and when you can get money saving deals. Hence, if you are looking for the best time of the year to buy a car related proper guide than you are at correct page.
You might be thinking that you need to wait until winter and is December is the right time to buy new Car?.
Most people buy the car on weekends so it’s a good idea to buy a car on weekdays. Getting a good deal on a new or pre-owned car depends on the day and month you buy it.
Don’t forget to keep an eye on the calendar so that you can enjoy the benefit of the best month to buy a car. Looking for the best time to buy a car you need remember some dates to your mind.
When Is The Best Time To Buy A Car Reviews
Selecting the best time to buy a new car could potentially save your thousands of dollars. Points to keep in mind
- Convertibles: Are more desired in the summer, so there might be bargains to be had in the winter.
- Quarter end of each quarter: Usually at the end of June and December dealers have to hit their quarterly sales targets and more likely to offer decent discounts.
- The Demand for the four-wheel: Vehicles usually peaks during autumn and winter due to the poorer weather. You might get a bigger discount in the summer which helps to save your sources.
- Real bargains: In the month of February and August many dealers offer some real bargains, as sales are slow as the buyers wait for the new number plates coming in March and September. On the other hand, if you take the advantage of this your old number plate will make your car seem older than it really is. As a result of it depreciate faster.
- Christmas: The best time to buy a car is a festive season as it’s a holiday season too. Since you don’t have money left to buy a car at that point in time, you will get extra discount and better deals to buy a car.
- Most people don’t intend to buy a car due to other expenses like making dinners, shopping for the festival, entertaining friends etc. In the Christmas, time dealers are likely to bend at the prices in order to get the sales.
- Closing or year-end sales: From August to October is the time when dealers fear losing their sales graph. The dealers always try to boost their figures up another mark. This is the best time to buy a car and enjoy the best deals.
- The companies tend to get rid of the most car their inventory prior to as new cars start to arrive. As the people lose their interest in buying the old lineup cars.
- Online resources: The online world offers the best deals when you choose your favorite ride. It is an essential help for comparing prices, you need to look for the hottest deals, discount and invoice price on the car.
- However, the websites offer these deals are not always in your favor. But you may likely to look for the numerous sites, they can hassle you but the rewards let you enjoy the feeling of driving your favorite car at the best price.
- Holiday Weekends: Buying a car during the festivals such as Labor Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day or Thanksgiving Day. On these days you will get the extra discount to buy a car. The dealers often offer special financing and cash-back deals for holiday weekends.
- You might not willing to spend your holiday weekend for test-driving and signing the papers of a new car. But doing this could save you thousands of dollars and also gives you a peace of minds that will be a great deal for you.
- When new models of car arrive in the market: Saving of the money is important to you and you can’t wait, then you need to consider buying a car that’s the previous model year. This time the dealers are eager to clear the space to make room for the new car models.
A Car Buying Guide with Proper Points
Buying a new car means dealing with pushy, overbearing car salesman can be extremely frustrating. Buying a car at some point in time is the reality which you have to face. I have collected some important tips that you should follow in order to save money, get the best deal and reduce the stress which is involved in buying a new vehicle. Going through the below tips helps you a lot.
1. Do a little research
We all know that knowledge is power, it’s a big mistake to arrive at a car without doing research the car you want to buy. By using the Internet you can check anything you want to know about the car.
2. Search for Financing Options
If you are planning to finance your car through the car dealer, remember dealer interest rates are higher than loan rates offered by the banks and credit unions. Your bank or credit union is one of the best options to start researching car loan rates. Moreover, you will get the relationship discounts, which you can’t get anywhere.
3. Shop around before taking a final decision
If you are not in hurry, you must shop around before you buy a car. You must visit the different dealers of the car to check the rock-bottom price. You can also visit the out-of-town to check the price for a car you are going to buy.
4. Terms of the purchase of a car
Buying a car is either a chess match or it’s a war. It’s next to buying a house because it is one of the important investments you will take within your lifetime. Obviously, you may be paying off for this car for next four, five or six years.
5. Check for new and used cars
In the earlier days buying a used car was the best way to save money when buying a vehicle. One of the big reason behind this is new cars depreciate considerably the moment they are taken home from its showroom. Be smart and take a decision with an open mind, as new and used cars running the number before making a final decision.
6. Make your purchase price, not on monthly payments
Car dealers often offer an attractive monthly payment to the potential buyers. Don’t be misled, it the payment is attached to a 72-month loan it is not really attractive at all. Be sure to negotiate based on the purchase price of the car and not the monthly payment. Also, make sure that you must be aware of the full purchase price of the car you buy.
7. Use the Internet
Buying a car online is an option which you can consider. You can completely avoid the hassle of dealing with the annoying car salesman. Secondly, you can end up with a much better price. The salesman of the car is trying to negotiate at the highest price possible, as his commissions are based on a percentage of the sale price.
8. Insurance Costs
Factors of the car insurance premium are the purchase price of your car. The cost of insurance of a car is not a small amount of it. You need to check with the insurance premium quotes online by providing the information about the car you selected.
9. Don’t buy accessories
Buying a car is a major purchase and you have to for the several years. If you finance all your add-ons the overall cost of the accessories will keep the cost higher. Keep your car accessories at the minimum unless you really need them, you can buy a portable GPS navigation unit online for much less than an expensive built-in system.
10. Avoid buying the extended warranty
The extended warranty offered by the dealers is expensive and even worse the coverage offers limited and doesn’t even cover the cost of many types of mechanical failure in your car. You especially need to avoid the extended warranty as it will be financed as part of your loan installment. Simply you can deposit that money in your saving account that can be used for your vehicle repair and maintenance.
11. Take a test drive of the car
90% of the people take a test drive while buying a car. Remember you must not be among the other 10%. You want to test drive the car for various reasons, from which comfort should be foremost in your mind. As there are some cars that you just won’t feel comfortable driving? Bring your family with you to take a test drive along with them. This is the best way you will get the honest assessment of the car.
Features of Car You Should Check?
- The car must be smooth and quiet: Ensure that the view from each of the mirrors is acceptable, you have a straight line view of all dashboard gauges.
- Locate the turn signal, Flip on the air and turn the windshield wipers. You must ensure that everything is easy to use.
- Makes sure that the car responds when you push the accelerator or brakes. Cars vary significantly in terms of sensitivity you must finalize the car that fits your preference.
12. Consult a mechanic when buying a used car
If you are planning to buy a used car, it’s important to have the car thoroughly checked out by a mechanic before taking a final decision of purchase. The mechanic will suggest the unusual signs of wear and tear and items of potential concern.
13. Buy a car as per your budget
The car must be purchased as per your budget. Because the money that used to pay for your monthly car payment in an interest-bearing amount.
14. Ensure the paperwork
You must ensure the paperwork before finalizing the deal. Because there are the chances that you are lured into buying a stolen auto at a tempting price. The checklist of the paperwork is
- Registration book: This is issued by the RTO, it shows the date of registration of the vehicle. The car Engine Number and the Chassis Number should be verified with the shown in the RC book.
- Taxation book: The status of the tax paid is available in this document. The RTO tax is paid once in a lifetime and must have been paid original car owner.
- Invoice: It contains the engine number, chassis number, date of delivery etc. You must get the original copy of the invoice.
- PUC certificate: Every car requires a valid PUC certificate. PUC Certificate is valid for a period of one year for all new cars and subsequently, a certificate is to be obtained every six months.
In the end, buying a car is a major purchase, it’s important to research each and every aspect of the process. There are various websites which deal with buying and selling cars.